Almost exactly a year ago we released version 2.0 of Sketch. In the dozen updates we have released of it since we’ve added many essential features and improvements; multiple borders, gradients and shadows, multiple artboards, automatic retina exporting and more.
Read more ›
Just a small maintenance update this time:
- Countless stability improvements and bug fixes. If you previously thought Sketch unstable, we’re sure you’ll find this update improves things significantly.
Besides that, we have a few minor improvements:
- Fixes a bug where pasted layers could end up outside the view
- Resizing layers after using ‘Rotate Copies’ no longer deforms them
- Fixes a bug where working with text could use excessive CPU power
- Copying layers to the clipboard now trims the preview correctly
Sketch 2.2.2 is available now. Compared to 2.2.1 it may be a small update, but nevertheless, it contains a few dozen minor fixes and improvements. A few highlights:
A new update of Sketch is out. Judging by the version number, it should small, but there’s some great stuff in there.
Last month we announced we started a new Tumblr blog with tips, tutorials and example files. We have not been idle since. There’s a great iOS template file, two screencasts and more.
Pixa is a delightful app for collecting and organising images. The app has some great features such as auto tagging and live folders. Version 1.0.2 has recently been released in which they built in support for Sketch documents.
So be sure to check out the app, and many thanks to the team behind it for supporting Sketch..
We’re celebrating the end of a very succesful year here at Bohemian Coding so we thought a little Holiday Sale would be in order.
One small last note; if you like either of our apps and haven’t left a rating/review on the App Store yet, we really encourage you to do so, as it helps us a lot.
For a while we’ve wanted to have a place to post small tips & tricks about Sketch. Some of Sketch’s features are unknown to many people and we’d love to have a place to highlight those.